3 Dead People in the House

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Mirage, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

This is.... odd. It reminds me a bit of what Jeffy Daumer did. Dead people don't make good roomates, damn it.

Why'd she hide them?

3. JeffBabySM

JeffBabySM New Member

This is.... odd........I agree with Tained Glory.damn it......................

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That's really sick. How on earth didn't they find this out sooner?

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

It just amazes me at how people live like that. I'm betting when they siblings died they were just too scared to call police as they were thinking they might be charged is the only thing I can come up with for something like this.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol

Interesting story. I'm also curious why she decided to keep them instead of calling the coroner. Maybe she wanted their body and spirit around until she passed? :eek:

7. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Strange story,sad too.
    I wonder why she told the neighbours the story's that she had,and why nobody ever noticed the smell,decomposing bodies must smell awful.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

oh my god, thats awful! and they were her siblings aswell, how the hell do people seem to manage to hide stuff like this for years and years without actaully being caught. and i agree hybrix, how do the police suddenly "find out" about these bodies all of a sudden just out of the blue. very strange indeed

10. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

So, I read the story earlier, and keep trying to come up with what to respond with, but really, there are no words. I can't imagine what would possess someone to just not tell anyone. I wonder if money was a factor, they didn't have the funds for burial charges or whatnot.

Also, I suppose after keeping the first body it would just get easier and easier to keep the next ones.