3 Day Memorial Weekend!! YAY!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1_ares_1, May 27, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I would love to know how all my wonderful friends will be spending this 3 day weekend....

My son and I will BBQ til there's no more fuel, go hit the beach (only 1 mile down the street) & attend a great pool party. Then come home and clean the litter box...heheheee YAY!!

So whats up for you all?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

We are installing a privacy fence this weekend.(Getting ready for puppy) I'm sure there will be lots of BBQ!!! I can see the water out my door, so if it gets hot enough, I'll be there, unfortunately our 3 day forecast for SCS MI calls for rain! :mad:

Have a great one everyone!!!!

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

No big deal here. Hubby always has Mondays off (he works Saturdays). Didn't even realize it was a holiday until I found out Thurs that there is no little kid Y classes next week. Probably go somewhere for a cookout or have one here just for the heck of it. (hope it's elsewhere....if here I have to clean :D)

Oh yeah....rain thru Tues here too.....then of course Tues is sunny and in the 70's. 52 right now.

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  4. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Sunday is andrews 7th birthday :) So we will be having him a big spongebob party. Making the cake on saturday and getting pinata together :) Then watching the races. Monday I will clean up LOL

5. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

We are on vacation in South Dakota -have been since the 19th- so we will be doing some traveling tomorrow -to Sturgis and Devil's Tower in Wyoming- and then flying home to Texas on Monday. Wow that was a long sentence. :lol:

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Im gonna sit right here on the ranch. And watch the sun rise and the sun set

7. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Ohhh One of my favorite things to do! I grew up in Detroit so I never really got to see a nice sunset or sunrise. Then when I moved out here i was amazed at the beauty!! :)

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea there great to watch .I love sitting on the porch early in the morning .To watch the sun come up .Then out there in the afternoon. To watch the sun go down. Course i could sit out there day and night and enjoy the view.Just sit there and stare for miles and miles. But then i wouldnt be on here. :lol: :lol:

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

As you know Detroit is just a spit from me, and just in case you're wondering, the view only gets worse! I'll never understand that city!

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I tell ya.....wireless and laptop. Haven't touched my desktop since I got this thing over a year ago. (except to fix stuff) I can play online anywhere inside or outside.