2OO6 U.S Nationals

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

I'm still amazed 10 years old wining only been playing for 3 years i am still shocked and I'm sure like I am gonna be rooting for him to win.^^

Turbo

Registered Member
ZOMFG!!! An 11-year-old beats Emon and wins Nationals. WTF. We all struggle to get cards and some young punk whose mommy and daddy bought him his cards wins Nationals. It almost makes me wanna quit...almost. I'm betting he'll get pwned for free in Japan.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Oh comon admit the kid does have more then half a brain. 10 years old and not wasting moeny on elemental heros? give him some credit.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I agree whit Samantha on this. He has skills and the resources. I don't know about you but I don't struggle to get any cards Turbo. They are only card board. It's not hard to beat some one for them.

Turbo

Registered Member
I read the duel he had with Emon and looked at the kids deck. He lucksacked his whole way. The kids deck was a poor version of a C4 that odds are mommy and daddy bought all his cards.

He's gonna get pwned at worlds in the first hour.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Even if the kid got lucky it doesn't matter. He had the skills and the recourses to get them. Regardless to how you feel he did something you have never done. Oh and like I said before cards are cards and nothing more. I seriously don't understand how someone could say they are struggling for cards when they are no more than card board.

Turbo

Registered Member
I'm not denying that he won. Its just sad that an elite duelist gets beat by some rookie kid because he got lucky and had mommy and daddy buy him cards he needed.

And yes lavoid they are just cardboard. But they are cardboard with monetary values connected to them making some more difficult to get then others.

I'll tell ya what, if they are just cardboard as you say then you can just give me a cyber dragon. After all, its just cardboard, right?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Just because we mod together doesn't make us friends. Thats the type of things that I only give to team mates. But, from your reaction on the Cyber I'm guessing you don't own any or only have 1, maybe even 2. Oh wellZ! As far as the kid goes I'm supper happy. He broke all th barriers that needed to be broken. Now kids have no excuse to say I don't want to play for cards because I'm a little kid. That boy broke every age barrier there ever was. For that hes my hero.

Turbo

Registered Member
Dude, I know we're not friends, but you say they are just cardboard so what does it matter who you give them to if they are just that?

As for breaking barriers, he didn't. Kids his age and younger have playing in big events but no one ever heard because they got pwned instead of lucky. Everyone has admited he won, but most feel he just got lucky. His deck shows no skill, so between luck and the poor judging I've heard happened to people in early round; he won.

If he top 8's at worlds or wins then perhaps I'll change my opinion, otherwise expect this lucky rookie to be eliminated day 1 at Worlds.