• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

29 cents a gallon!

Dragon

V.I.P.
I was just at a gas station waiting in line to buy lottery tickets for the drawing tonight. While I was waiting in line, the cashier asked an attendant to go outside to check on a pump cause it wasn't working properly. A minute later, the attendant comes back and tells the cashier to shut off the pump cause the gas was 29 cents a gallon. The attendant told the cashier to change it and she kept saying she did and she was cussing up a storm.

When I came into their parking lot, there was a ups truck blocking some parking spots and there was no where else to park so I parked at one of the pumps. Then the UPS truck was leaving so I left the pump to go park in the parking spot. Even if I was getting gas, I would be the type of person to go in and say is the pump working properly?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's lucky that they caught it. I wonder how many people ended up getting a deal on gas there today?

I also wonder if you could get in trouble for paying 29 cents a gallon and then leaving. I think everybody who drives knows that gas is going to be at least $2.00 a gallon almost anywhere you go, if not $2.50+.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I also wonder if you could get in trouble for paying 29 cents a gallon and then leaving.
Nope, it's their fault and not yours.