28 days later...1 Million iPads sold

Alex_DC

Registered Member
I still don't see the utility of this new Steve Jobs' product, not a phone, not a laptop, not a pocket videogame, just a new fashion gadget... :rolleyes:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
In one way I am not surprised since a lot of people feel the need to have the lastest and greatest thing constantly... At the same time, I am a bit surprised because I felt like a lot of people would see it as useless... I know I won't be ending up with one.

Then again, now that I think of it... 1 million isn't really that many in 28 days, but I guess it is a decent number for the price of it.

Last edited:

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I kinda have to agree with what snap said, everyone wants the newest piece of technology even the piece of technology is nothing more than a huge stinking pile of crap that is too large for mobility, it looks more like a piece of stone than anything.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's just proof that America is a slave to trends and will buy something as long as it's marketed accordingly. The iPad is a truly astounding feat and proof that a brand label is sometimes all you need. There is zero innovation with the iPad despite their claims and there's no use to it. It's a mutant baby of the iTouch and a Macbook and nothing more. Yet people flock to it. I love how people bitch about Microsoft, claiming they're some sort of evil entity that just fucks with their users. Maybe I'm just the weird one here, but isn't it fairly cruel to keep selling the same item to your customers and calling it different every time?