25th Anniversary for Thriller album

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Just to tell people that today is the 25th Anniversary of the greatest album of all time. That Album would be Thriller. Here's a little piece on the Anniversary.

Michael Jackson: Thriller 25th Anniversary - Sympatico / MSN Video

I totally agree with what all the stars say about the album.

Congratulations MJ and Quincy Jones.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I might just get this. I've been meaning to get a good Michael Jackson album for a while now. Either that or I'll pick up the greatest hits CD.

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

That would mean I was....12 when the album came out. Since then, I have never seen another record that was so consuming. Everybody sold Thriller including grocery stores. Its all over the radio and tv. It wouldn't die, they would release a song and that would be in heavy rotation for 3-4 months and then the next song and the next... soon all the Thriller songs were in heavy rotation. Black, white, country, city...everybody liked Thriller - it has to be the most universal album of all time.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to buy it for sure, it won't be the same that's for sure, but I have confidence that it's going to be a good buy.

Hybrix do you have the original Vinyl album of Thriller? If not you should purchase it, its an awesome album and worth purchasing.

5. red_ranger

red_ranger Registered Member

Can someone provide me link for the online music streaming, so that I can hear MJ's thriller...Thanks