TV 24: Season 8, Episode 6 (9:00-10:00p)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Feb 4, 2010.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So what do you think about this episode?

Spoiler tags unnecessary, if you're reading this make sure you've watched the episode or if you haven't, then prepare to see details about the episode.

I have only watched half of it because I wasn't feeling well these past few days. I'd rather continue watching when I'm feeling better. I have so far reached the point when the Russian dude said they have to meet the buyer (Jack) and ordered his assistant to kill him while Renee will integrate their team later.
    I'll check back this thread later when I'm done with the episode.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I knew I was forgetting to do something. My weekly GF 24 analysis.

Well this episode was better than last week in my opinion. I still don't give two shits about Jenny or whatever her name is and her story arc. I'm sure it will weave into the main story somehow, but until that point it just seems like filler.

Seems Renee is pretty far off her rocker since she (seemingly) slept with the head Russian guy. I do think she did a good job acting in those scenes. She did look genuinely pained to be doing it.

And once again Jack is a monumental bad-ass. When his sniper cover (can't remember his name) took out the guys about to kill Jack and Jack whirled around and kicked the hell out of the second-in-command guy and yelled at him, it was pretty damn awesome. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

If anything, Jack had some extremely nice glasses the whole time.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

mom will be happy to hear about the 24's comeback.
    she used to literally scream all the time while watching it that she'd get depressed.
    i've never seen anyone feel a movie just like she did with this one.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I still can't believe people in the big dark business haven't heard of Jack Bauer. And this whole Jack with eyeglasses makes me think of Clark Kent. Yeah, a good disguise so people won't realise he's Superman. :lol:

The whole Jenny story is getting bof. Chloé looks like her old self - unhappy and grumpy. She looked way better in last season - almost feminine.

Agree with Renee. I think Jack will take pleasure in killing that dude for what he did to Renee.

Wow to that father who'd rather his son die...I don't think his other son can forgive him for that.