TV 24: Season 8, Episode 21 (12:00-1:00pm)

So the episode was fairly interesting then it got really good around the end.

Logan is still being the manipulative, corrupt bastard that he always has been and I can't wait for Taylor to snap out of it and say something to him.

Forgive me for this but I got some odd satisfaction of seeing Jack torture the shit out of the sniper assassin guy. Pretty brutal considering he beat his face in and then burned him with a welding tool. And then he eventually killed him right there.

And of course I liked the dramatic music that played when Jack called the phone and he found out Logan was involved in this.

Forgive me for this but I got some odd satisfaction of seeing Jack torture the shit out of the sniper assassin guy. Pretty brutal considering he beat his face in and then burned him with a welding tool. And then he eventually killed him right there.
I agree with that 100%. It was like watching one of the earlier seasons before they started shying away from the whole torture/interrogation issue.

This episode was really good in my opinion. Hopefully it keeps up this pace until the end. I really wanna see where this goes and what Jack might do to Logan if he gets his hands on him.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If we're lucky we'd see Logan dead finally. Seeing as this could be the last season of 24, I hope Jack just kills them all. :lol: