TV 24: Season 8, Episode 21 (12:00-1:00pm)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by micfranklin, May 12, 2010.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

So the episode was fairly interesting then it got really good around the end.

Logan is still being the manipulative, corrupt bastard that he always has been and I can't wait for Taylor to snap out of it and say something to him.

Forgive me for this but I got some odd satisfaction of seeing Jack torture the shit out of the sniper assassin guy. Pretty brutal considering he beat his face in and then burned him with a welding tool. And then he eventually killed him right there.

And of course I liked the dramatic music that played when Jack called the phone and he found out Logan was involved in this.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I agree with that 100%. It was like watching one of the earlier seasons before they started shying away from the whole torture/interrogation issue.

This episode was really good in my opinion. Hopefully it keeps up this pace until the end. I really wanna see where this goes and what Jack might do to Logan if he gets his hands on him.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

If we're lucky we'd see Logan dead finally. Seeing as this could be the last season of 24, I hope Jack just kills them all. :lol: