TV 24: Season 8, Episode 14 (5:00-6:00am)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Woohoo, I beat Vincent this time. :lol:

Going back to the Dana story, I noticed she said this to the thug on the phone:

"my instructions were to help you not to have my cover blown" (or something like that)

....so there's another bigger boss?

The coup d'état, I wonder how the president will deal with it. Will they really not give up Hassan? I think the principle of "not negotiating with terrorists" only applies when it's a high profile person that has to be sacrificed. If it's a nobody or if it's not publicised (like in Bauer's case in the old seasons), they easily give up someone with a speech that it's better for the majority.

I hope Ortiz gets to kill Dana in the end in a battle of "I had no choice", haha.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'm still in the dark on what enticed Dana to help the terrorists sneak a radiation bomb around New York City.

Regarding the president, I can't wait to see Taylor's reaction when she finds out some of her staff went against her and as for Ethan, I was hoping he was faking a heart attack just so he could escape. Oh yeah and I kinda liked her little speech in the middle of the situation room.