TV 24: Season 8, Episode 12 (3:00-4:00am)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vincent_Valentine, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Once again, some major stuff went down this episode.

Tarin faking his death to make sure that Hassan's daughter got to CTU so they could take it out was a pretty good plan.

The downside is that now all the stuff in CTU is ruined, meaning Jenny won't be getting fired for lying to the social worker guy and she'll be around for awhile longer.

I think this will take the season in an interesting new direction. Now they are without all their fancy surveillance stuff. I can see Jack and Chloe excelling now since they are used to working without all the fancy gadgets.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

An EMP charge was a genius plan, don't think I've ever seen one of those on 24 before. I honestly though Tarin having a sudden change of heart and being offed so quickly was too cliche a storyline.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I was impressed by the EMP. I didn't quite expect that, and it was genius.

Bad luck about Dana though. I was hoping she would GTFO.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think this is one of my favorite episodes so far in the season. Things are happening, but it's not cluttered. I like the twists and I also like it when they show Bauer's quick thinking.

Oh that Sgt who never wanted to listen to him? I wanted him dead, so yay, they did it, haha.