TV 24: Season 8, Episode 11 (2:00-3:00am)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vincent_Valentine, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Some big shit went down this week.

I figured that the head of security was going to be involved, and (according to the suicide bomber kid) he is. The scene between the bomber and his mom was a really great scene, and I loved Jack's threat to him right after.

Looks like the whole Jenny crap is far from over sadly. It will be weird, though, to see the guy that played Milton in Office Space in this serious of a role as Kevin's probation officer.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

For a second there, Jack's threat to actually get the kid's mother killed seemed pretty genuine, just from looking at his face. It kinda scared me really and it's nice to know that he knows a lot about radiation poisoning. Too bad the kid got blown up anyway.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

His threat to the kid reminded me of the scene from one of the earlier seasons (can't remember which one, the one where the nerve gas was released into the mall) and Jack has some guys in Hazmat suits take the bad guys daughter and start walking into the quarantined mall. The bad guy is screaming and saying Jack can't do this when Jack grabs him, looks him dead in the eyes, and says "Once she's infected, I'm gonna make you watch her die." The guy cracks and tells Jack what he wanted to know.

It really shows that Jack can not only kick ass, but knows how to manipulate the bad guys when he needs to.