TV 24: Season 8, Episode 10 (1:00-2:00am)

Well last nights episode moved things along a bit.

I think that Hassan's former head of security (can't remember his name at the moment) is in league with the bad guys. I hope I'm wrong, because it seems like it's too obvious of a 'twist,' but if it ends up being true I won't be surprised in the least.

Farhad got killed, which also doesn't surprise me. I'm kinda upset because they have killed off two pretty damn good characters in the past two episodes in Farhad and Josef. Hopefully that doesn't hurt the rest of the season.

I was pleased with the limited involvement of Jenny this episode. Her and Ortiz will probably get more involved in a bit but it was nice while it lasted.

Jacks plan to get the conspirators out in the open again was pretty good, though my room mate and I started laughing as we imagined them using Farhad in various "Weekend at Bernie's" style scenarios.

I'll be interested to see how they handle the guy that locked himself in the chamber. Since they took the time to introduce his concern for his mom's safety I have to think that they will get to him before he can kill himself and use that as leverage against him.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I was pleased with the limited involvement of Jenny this episode. Her and Ortiz will probably get more involved in a bit but it was nice while it lasted.

Haha, you know at one point, when they went back to the Jenny scene (they were throwing the body on the river), I was like "oh, wow I completely forgot about them" :rofl:. The show could go on without this story. At least so far. It's like how I felt with the whole daughter in distress stories on season 2. I thought Kim's stories could have been edited out. They were useless. Let's see if this Jenny story will somehow still tie in later. Although it did give a reason why Jack was asked to go back (and in return save Renee files) - because Ortiz was MIA.

It's funny how two of the top CTU people could just disappear in the middle of a very important operation.

Jacks plan to get the conspirators out in the open again was pretty good, though my room mate and I started laughing as we imagined them using Farhad in various "Weekend at Bernie's" style scenarios.
I liked the plan too. And I liked how he thought of it fast, without even minutes of feeling "we've ran out of options".

I'll be interested to see how they handle the guy that locked himself in the chamber. Since they took the time to introduce his concern for his mom's safety I have to think that they will get to him before he can kill himself and use that as leverage against him.
I thought of that too. On the other hand, I was hoping the dude won't kill himself. The bad guys can't touch his family anyway...I mean if it's THAT safe that he asked his mom to move out. I guess I'll find out when I'm done with the next episode. I have it on cue...