• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

24 - in a thread

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Okay, when I click the 'Submit new thread' button I shall be logging out in exactly 24 minutes.

Think of this as the TV show, of which I am sure you have either seen or are aware of. Anyway, the goal is to post 24 relpies, in the 24 minutes I am still around. Post whatever you like, it makes no difference to me.

Think of it as a desperate race against time, in 24 minutes I log out, if 24 replies are not racked up - i.e. 25 posts in all, then the world will end or something. So get to work, do your best, rally round and get them answers in, and save the world. Haha.

-- Actually, this can keep going on if you like. I'll start the proceedings with the word OPEN! -- and just before I log out, on the 24th minute, I shall post the word CLOSE! to denote the end of the round, I'll see if you managed the goal next time I arrive.
-- If someone else fancies logging out in this manner, they can start the clock ticking again by stating OPEN in their post after the previous round has ended. --- And so goes another struggle to save the world (or this forum) once again, from total destruction.

-- Actually, I'll give you 25 minutes for this first round, because it might take you a minute to read this...

The poster of the round must not post any entries during the game. Thanks

-- OPEN!
------
---

Well, that was worthless...

CLOSE! --

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Okay, when I click the 'Submit new thread' button I shall be logging out in exactly 24 minutes.

Think of this as the TV show, of which I am sure you have either seen or are aware of. Anyway, the goal is to post 24 relpies, in the 24 minutes I am still around. Post whatever you like, it makes no difference to me.

Think of it as a desperate race against time, in 24 minutes I log out, if 24 replies are not racked up - i.e. 25 posts in all, then the world will end or something. So get to work, do your best, rally round and get them answers in, and save the world. Haha.

-- Actually, this can keep going on if you like. I'll start the proceedings with the word OPEN! -- and just before I log out, on the 24th minute, I shall post the word CLOSE! to denote the end of the round, I'll see if you managed the goal next time I arrive.
-- If someone else fancies logging out in this manner, they can start the clock ticking again by stating OPEN in their post after the previous round has ended. --- And so goes another struggle to save the world (or this forum) once again, from total destruction.

-- Actually, I'll give you 25 minutes for this first round, because it might take you a minute to read this...

The poster of the round must not post any entries during the game. Thanks

-- OPEN!
------
---

Well, that was worthless...

CLOSE! --
Can I buy some pot from you?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
lol. I kind of liked the idea of this thread, I just couldn't be bothered at the time.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right

WE'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THE BLAST RADIUS!

Wait...Never mind.