24 - in a thread

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by HalfEatenSurprise, Aug 31, 2010.

1. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

Okay, when I click the 'Submit new thread' button I shall be logging out in exactly 24 minutes.

Think of this as the TV show, of which I am sure you have either seen or are aware of. Anyway, the goal is to post 24 relpies, in the 24 minutes I am still around. Post whatever you like, it makes no difference to me.

Think of it as a desperate race against time, in 24 minutes I log out, if 24 replies are not racked up - i.e. 25 posts in all, then the world will end or something. So get to work, do your best, rally round and get them answers in, and save the world. Haha.

-- Actually, this can keep going on if you like. I'll start the proceedings with the word OPEN! -- and just before I log out, on the 24th minute, I shall post the word CLOSE! to denote the end of the round, I'll see if you managed the goal next time I arrive.
    -- If someone else fancies logging out in this manner, they can start the clock ticking again by stating OPEN in their post after the previous round has ended. --- And so goes another struggle to save the world (or this forum) once again, from total destruction.

-- Actually, I'll give you 25 minutes for this first round, because it might take you a minute to read this...

The poster of the round must not post any entries during the game. Thanks

-- OPEN!
    ------
    ---

Well, that was worthless...

CLOSE! --

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010

2. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Can I buy some pot from you?

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

lol. I kind of liked the idea of this thread, I just couldn't be bothered at the time.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

[​IMG]
    WE'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF THE BLAST RADIUS!

Wait...Never mind.