24 Days left till Christmas Chocolate calendar

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I decided to post this in here since chocolate is food.

So I don't know if everyone has heard of this, but it's a Calender that starts December 1st and on everyday you get a piece of chocolate till Christmas.

I use to get those all the time when I was younger, I use to love them, because I'm a big fan of chocolate and when I was younger I always look forward to Christmas.

So has anyone else had these chocolate calenders?

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
yeah i had one every year, they are really big in the UK, the shops are filled with them. they are called advent calanders. and sometimes some of them go on till new year as well lol they are great, i havnt got one this year (im 18) dont think thats quite "grown up" lol but my flatmate has one!!

Advent calenders! As Nix said, they are really popular here in the UK. My mum buys me one every year without fail. She hasn't stopped yet and I'm 18 now haha, I love them.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Advent calenders! As Nix said, they are really popular here in the UK. My mum buys me one every year without fail. She hasn't stopped yet and I'm 18 now haha, I love them.

lol i would enjoy an advent calander.....but it just dosnt feel right when you buy them yourself for yourself. lol i cant remember when i had one last....maybe when i was 16?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Calendrier de l'avent!

The one which is always available in the grocery stores is by Kinder:

I might start the tradition next year. I'm not too much of a chocolate eater but I'm sure my husband and kids would love it. This year we'll be traveling though and not all of my kids are of age to appreciate.

Buddhz

Registered Member
This is the first year that I've not had one and I feel a little cheated. I just forgot!!

wolfheart

Registered Member
I get them for the kids,it makes the build up to Christmas that much more exciting for them because there counting the days.

I just to make sure there out of reach or the little wrecking ball would devour the lot.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I wish I would have bought them this year for my boyfriend and I. I always like the idea of them, they are just fun for everyone =) Besides, I cant complain about a small daily fix of chocolate.

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Mum used to get me one every year but I haven't had a chocolate calender for a while now.

I suppose I've just grown out of them, most of them are themed with a cartoon character or something. Maybe I'll get myself one next year!