B

Brian_McKnight

Man its always quiet on here... we need to get a lot more members...:(

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
We don't need "a lot more members," we need contributing members. we have plenty of members, but only about 25-30% the member base posts.

B

Brian_McKnight

Thers always only 10 people on... We need it to the point where it will be 60 people...

BigBlue

----------------------
I say averaging 30 ppl online is our goal for now, and maybe more in the future, but im proud of our members, most of them dont spam and follow the rules, they are also cool so yea...

B

Brian_McKnight

I say averaging 30 ppl online is our goal for now, and maybe more in the future, but im proud of our members, most of them dont spam and follow the rules, they are also cool so yea...
well i'm gonna go on other forums and when mods get off i'm gonna post in the general section to come here:D

BigBlue

----------------------
well i'm gonna go on other forums and when mods get off i'm gonna post in the general section to come here:D

dont! I wouldnt risk it, seriously, I dont want FC to be hated man....
thats just straight out advirtising on another board, we have to play by the rules to some extent

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
haha. spam on other places not here :D

the only thing I'm worried about if and when there are lots of members is the fact that there are going to be more idiots that come. coughpojocough We've had some already.

B

Brian_McKnight

haha. spam on other places not here :D

the only thing I'm worried about if and when there are lots of members is the fact that there are going to be more idiots that come. coughpojocough We've had some already.
yeah... you got a point... is it alright if i invite a gay guy on here??????

loyal members on that board probably will get pissed, we dont want that trust me..
yeah... you got a point.. i'll just invite my firends....