22-year old auctioning off her virginity

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by viLky, Sep 10, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

No, it's not me. Besides, I'm 24. :p

Source: Usmagazine.com | News - 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

1 million dollars! *twiddles mustache*

Who would pay 1 million dollars for a virgin? Is it REALLY worth it? I believe once you're "finish" you're going to regret paying THAT much.

I dunno, I did the math and this is what I come to:

- 5oo,ooo prostitutes, OR
    - 1 virgin

Hmm...

2. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

The sad part is that it's going to work....

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Pssf... you're right.

By the way, which part of her is a "virgin". That doesn't always necessary mean the front, if you know what I mean. :evil:

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

she's not even that good looking. If I were single there would be no way I'd pay a million bones to bone her. Besides that pictures looks like its badly photoshopped to!

On a side note... what if a Corporate Board wins her Auction? As a marketing maneuver ya know, sorta like Human AdSpace and Snorestop ;).... Would the whole Executive Board (the main share holders) get a crack at de-virginizing her? Hahaha Talk about the ultimate backfire!

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well, I don't know how to answer THAT, but I know I wouldn't want to be the last to go. :dork:

agphoenix likes this.
  6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

[​IMG]

She isn't bad on the eyes, but I wouldn't pay that much. Just go to The beach on spring break and you can get one of those way cheaper (slightly drunk tho). :D

Back in the day of crazy eBay auctions someone actually tried this.
    I'm sure some rich old fart will pay that much to play "guess what grand pa has in his pocket for you". ;)

It worked for Anna Nicole. :nod: :lol:

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

The pic looks shopped.

8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

That or they could use their product to do the.. de-virginizing. You know, fuck her with the new ipod nano or something... "Check out the new 8gig in action!"

I don't think a gang bang would be an option in the contract. Speaking of contract.. how the hell would they put this together on paper?

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's hilarious Goat. But I have to agree with you, she's not that good looking, I would defenitely not pay one million dollars to sleep with her.

I think it's pretty wild that she's doing this, why doesn't she just become a stripper instead. But to each his own I guess.

10. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I don't understand why she would wait until she is 22 to get rid of the whole virgin thing and to a damn stranger... Great example of how money fucks people. :stare: