• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

22 Hillary Clinton emails declared 'top secret' by State Dept.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wonder why they are now being declared top secret if they weren't when Hillary sent/received them. If they could cause exceptionally grave damage to national security if exposed why didn't Hillary see that then. Too many questions about this whole mess to just let it go.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm starting to really think her presidential run is over. I've seen Darrell Issa, MSNBC, FoxNews all say their sources inside the FBI are saying an indictment is coming very soon. Plus the Benghazi report will be out within the next month or so and Gowdy says it is eye opening.
She won't politically survive those 2 things. I wonder if the Democrats will let Bernie get the nomination or will let Biden have it?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I look for Sanders to get it. I doubt someone coming in this late would have a chance. At least I hope not, Bloomberg is talking about running if Hillary doesn't.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I didn't know what the filing deadlines are but looking at this chart from WaPo, its too late for Biden to get his name on the ballot. If the FBI is really going to indict Clinton then it will be Bernie all the way. That's going to be 1984 all over again,