• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2020 MLB Regular Season Thread

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I really hope it’s true. I was just telling my wife about an hour ago, I would do anything for a game to be on tonight. I miss the pregame show. Them talking about tonight’s lineup, showing the starting pitchers warming up, getting my snacks ready.

I miss baseball so much.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally, I think he’s FOS. I really doubt he knows anything and does not have sources. I may be wrong, though. I just do not see it happening right now.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I want to believe. But yeah, it's gonna be tough. Especially the part where everyone is playing at their home ballparks.

I am curious to see how Nascar's return goes. If that doesn't blow up in their face, I'll be a little more optimistic about other US sports coming back.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I am curious to see how Nascar's return goes. If that doesn't blow up in their face, I'll be a little more optimistic about other US sports coming back.
Imagine if they manage to sell out 150,000 seats or something crazy like that? Or they suddenly go from around a 1.0 rating to a 4.0 again. It might save the sport.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's weird to see the MLB fuck it up the worst out of all the sports that have come back. Or maybe it isn't? I have yet to hear a good thing about the commissioner. Haha.

I have still had a lot of fun watching the games, at least when they don't get postponed for shitty weather and positive tests.

My fantasy season is going about as well as I expected in the cursed year of 2020.

I think the NFL is in biiiiiiiig trouble.