Politics 2019 Politics Thread

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/election/article235908477.html

Trump is attending a Historically Black College in the city I work in this Friday. He will be there with many of the Democrat candidates running for President. This is something I've waited my whole life to see from a Republican. The game has always been that Democrats call the Republicans racist and say they want to oppress minorities and the Republicans don't even try to compete with the vote, losing African-American votes 9 to 1. All the while, polls show that black America is at least or more conservative that white America on many issues: 2nd Amendment, abortion, taxes, traditional marriage..

I don't know or really care if this will matter at all for his re-election but damn its nice to finally see A Republican who will push back against the "you're racist" bs and will deliver a message that is totally inclusive. Hopefully now and after Trump is gone non-Democrats will take a stand against the constant race baiting.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Listened to 30 minutes if impeachment. Literally the case is being made that Trump fired a diplomat and that hurt her feelings. Guess we should stone the president for this.
People forget that Obama fired most if not all of the Bush ambassadors. I wonder if their feelings were hurt or if it only counts when Trump does it.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Listened to 30 minutes if impeachment. Literally the case is being made that Trump fired a diplomat and that hurt her feelings. Guess we should stone the president for this.
Whatever ones opinion is of Donald Trump, this entire charade should infuriate any freedom loving American. There is ZERO evidence of any high crime or misdemeanor, but they don't care, and that's not the point. The point is the November 2020 election. The left can't handle losing an election, so they resort to this crap. When W was president, all we heard was "He's a War Criminal!!" "He should be charged with treason!!" It's the same crap every time a Republican wins. It's an insult to our Republic, to us as a people. The Democratic Party is nothing now but an American hating group of liars. It's disgusting.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Trump calls Trudeau 2 faced. I remember the days of Obama and Bush where they would fall over world leaders and literally bow down to them.
I love this guy sometimes.