Politics 2019 Politics Thread

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not convinced he is dead either but if he is I question if it was suicide. Also why did the FBI wait a month after his arrest to raid his island.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

I'll start by saying I do not like Justin Trudeau. He's a douche, and a weak ass pansy. He's an idiot, and is in the position he is in because of his father. He exudes weakness, which is bad enough coming from a man, and even worse from a man who was elected to a position of power.

That said, can people get the fuck over this "racism" shit already? Can people PLEASE STOP being so goddam offended over EVERYTHING (which makes my comments about him being weak pretty ironic). I don't give a shit if he wore blackface at a party almost 20 years ago. Everyone wasn't so damn "woke" back then and weren't so damn weak. I don't want him to lose an election because of that, and criticizing him for it it's plainly idiotic. I would LOVE it if HE would just say "Yeah, I wore that at a fucking thing at a party 20 years ago. People weren't such pansies back then. I don't apologize for shit." If he did that, and I were Canadian, I would vote for that guy in a heartbeat.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I will say this, though. Trudeau is a sanctimonious piece of shit. He loves to point out he’s a feminist. He loves to lecture people on what pronouns to use. He loves to lecture people on race. I don’t feel sorry for his sleazy ass.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Abandoning one of our few allies in the middle east!1 Genius!! Sure it has nothing to do with Trump's new hotel in Turkey.
It sucks. We had a thousand guys in there? They weren't even in danger. And we didn't "bring them home". There's a lot of s-holes I'd like to see the US out of but abandoning those guys and seeing the aftermath is heart breaking.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
you know if a year from now we are learning how to say President Warren (which will collapse our economy) we can look back on this week and next week when Kurds are being wiped out while the president of Turkey is eating cheese crackers in the White House.