Politics 2019 Politics Thread

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You got a source there other than an extreme right-wing site?

Would you believe something posted by Occupy Democrats?
If Occupy Democrats included actual quotes from the hearing, yes. I posted that because of its content. It wasn’t an opinion piece.

Do you not know the difference?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
By the way, there are a multitude of sources that have published her testimony. Why don’t you try looking those up and discussing what she said, rather than “those are biased sites, herp derp”. I mean, Daily Wire didn’t magically change what she said, did they? They didn’t put a gun to her head and force to admit that, did they?

Powerful

Registered Member
By the way, there are a multitude of sources that have published her testimony. Why don’t you try looking those up and discussing what she said, rather than “those are biased sites, herp derp”. I mean, Daily Wire didn’t magically change what she said, did they? They didn’t put a gun to her head and force to admit that, did they?
Admit what?

"We did not blow over gross negligence. We, in fact and, in fact, the Director because on its face, it did seem like, well, maybe there's a potential here for this to be the charge," Page said. "And we had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence."

Page continued: "And the Justice Department's assessment was that it was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge, and also that it had either never been done or had only been done once like 99 years ago. And so they did not feel that they could sustain a charge."
Do prosecutors make a habit of charging unwinnable cases? There go your claims of being a lawyer. Moron.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
NBC does a thousand stories on there may have been collusion with Russia and doesn't report that the FBI colluded with the DOJ according to sworn testimony of Lisa Page. Weird.