2018 Politics thread

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Oh yeah, we're now at the state of "My nuke button is bigger than yours" between the US and North Korea. 2 5-year olds in the bodies of grown-ups.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There have been a lot of dumb tweets, but this might be the ultimate Trump tweet.

Cannot believe he tweeted that last night.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I absolutely LOVE these Tweets. It's about time. We are a sovereign nation, and owe NOTHING to Pakistan. If their economy is failing, that's on them. As an American taxpayer, I don't want a single dollar of my taxed labor going to them.

And I LOVE his Tweet in response to that manlet and his threat of his nuclear button. It's about damn time we have someone with balls in the White House.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I absolutely LOVE these Tweets. It's about time. We are a sovereign nation, and owe NOTHING to Pakistan. If their economy is failing, that's on them. As an American taxpayer, I don't want a single dollar of my taxed labor going to them.

And I LOVE his Tweet in response to that manlet and his threat of his nuclear button. It's about damn time we have someone with balls in the White House.
It's the only reason I'm on Twitter. I created an account a year ago and follow 2 people. I don't understand the attitude that we must treat NK and the UN with the utmost respect. We don't owe NK, Pakistan or the UN shit.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It's the only reason I'm on Twitter. I created an account a year ago and follow 2 people. I don't understand the attitude that we must treat NK and the UN with the utmost respect. We don't owe NK, Pakistan or the UN shit.
I don't understand that attitude either. Somehow it's Trump leading us to war, and not the midget in NK. As if we're supposed to just stay silent and not say anything to piss him off. I can only conclude that's how many people are in real life, they don't stand up for themselves for fear of pissing someone off.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I don't understand that attitude either. Somehow it's Trump leading us to war, and not the midget in NK. As if we're supposed to just stay silent and not say anything to piss him off. I can only conclude that's how many people are in real life, they don't stand up for themselves for fear of pissing someone off.
Well the US policy on Otto Warmbier was to remain silent and his parents were told to go silent also and not attempt to get him out and we see how that ended.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
We should stop giving money to a lot of these countries. Our infrastructure could use that money spent on it. I hope Trump gets that stopped.

Too many past presidents ignored NK, just kicked the can down the road so they wouldn't have to deal with it. Where did it get us, they can now nuke us.

I hope Trumps tweets gives Kimmy boy heartburn and high blood pressure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder what the 30,000 US military personnel in South Korea and almost 250,000 civilians think about Trump' tweet about the nuclear button.