• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2018 NHL Playoffs thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mildly shocked a 3-2 lead held for SJ in the final period.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Corey Perry two handed Jones on the glove hand last night. He's such a dirty piece of shit.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Maaaan, I've always hated that rat looking fucker. Haha.

And if the Kings AND Ducks go down in the first round, it shall be a glorious rest of the playoffs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Konshentz - have you ever been this excited about your Sharks? I guess you can say in 2016, when they made the Cup Final. None the less, pretty impressive start to the playoffs for them.

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's been pretty awesome so far. Getting a small bit of revenge on the shitty Ducks is great. But I am trying not to get too excited. They usually find a way to let me down. Haha.

Should be a hell of a series with Vegas (I hope).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The home teams in the two Metro Division series are 1-8.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, what can you say. The Caps have to beat them at some point if they ever want to sniff a Cup.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you're the Caps, I think you should WANT to face Pittsburgh. I mean they'll lose but still, you should wanna beat the team you just cannot seem to beat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39
Babe_Ruth Hockey 29
Babe_Ruth Hockey 99
Crypticshock Hockey 3