2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They do. However, the important numbers here are that Barkley is only 21 years-old, and Gurley is only 23 years-old.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
QB: Carson Wentz
RB: Ezekiel Elliot & Joe Mixon
WR: Keenan Allen & Adam Thielen
TE: Greg Olsen
Flex: JuJu Smith-Schuster
Bench: Isaiah Crowell (RB), Jamaal Williams (RB), Rishard Matthews (WR), Kenny Stills (WR), Robert Woods (WR), Jordan Reed (TE)
K: Justin Tucker
DEF: Vikings

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Not really off-season news as such but I have tickets to see the Eagles play in Wembley this year. 16 rows back from the sideline so pretty good tickets. Last time I was at Wembley (Pats vs Rams) I was right up in the cheap seats at the top and when I saw the Eagles at the Linc the other year I was literally as far away as it was possible to be.

The 'downside' is that I had to buy 'season' tickets which means I also have to watch the Titans and the Chargers. It was the only way to guarantee tickets as the individual game tickets sold out in about 20 seconds.

Impaired

Registered Member
Not really off-season news as such but I have tickets to see the Eagles play in Wembley this year. 16 rows back from the sideline so pretty good tickets. Last time I was at Wembley (Pats vs Rams) I was right up in the cheap seats at the top and when I saw the Eagles at the Linc the other year I was literally as far away as it was possible to be.

The 'downside' is that I had to buy 'season' tickets which means I also have to watch the Titans and the Chargers. It was the only way to guarantee tickets as the individual game tickets sold out in about 20 seconds.
That is awesome! I hope you enjoy the Eagles walloping the Jaguars.