• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2018 New TV Shows

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Recommendations and discussion on new shows coming out. Now that I have a DVR I find that I watch more shows than I used to. I've seen a few commercials for shows that look really good.
Jack Ryan (Amazon) - have already watched this. Very good.
Magnum P.I. (CBS)
Manifest (NBC)
Last Man Standing (FOX)

Looking to fill up my DVR. What else looks good?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I saw where they are doing a show called The Conners I think. It's Roseann without Roseann. I never liked the original and I'm no fan of Roseann, however i did find the reboot to be pretty funny. The Conners probably won't make it to the DVR list. Only so much room.

Blur

iPimp
the conners will flop
roseanne was dropped cuz she keeps it real
the whole show was held together by her
the reboot w her pulled more ratings then most shows combined do
its a sad era for tv
youtube has become my tv

i had a bit of enjoyment watching blackish when it came out, and the middle, but.. meh

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Until last year I never watched more than 1hr/week. I've been trying to work less and relax more. For me, watching 3 or 4 shows a week is relaxing.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
the conners will flop
roseanne was dropped cuz she keeps it real
the whole show was held together by her
the reboot w her pulled more ratings then most shows combined do
its a sad era for tv
youtube has become my tv

i had a bit of enjoyment watching blackish when it came out, and the middle, but.. meh
I couldn't give a flying fuck about Roseanne. She got what she deserved. But good for the other castmates of the show if they were able to keep going on a spinoff. Wishing nothing but the best to them.

I saw a preview of Manifest and it really has me intrigued. Gone is definitely on my watchlist!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm most excited about Magnum P.I. I watched that as a kid and loved it. The new one looks even better.

I loved the original, and I hate that they made this new one. The guy does not even have a mustache. What the heck is up with that?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I loved the original, and I hate that they made this new one. The guy does not even have a mustache. What the heck is up with that?
That's hilarious. I did not even notice the lack of mustache. I'm not sure how I feel about the new Higgens. That's really the only thing I've seen that may be disappointing.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I saw Manifest last night. It's an interesting show. Not as good as I hoped it would be. Last night was a little too super-hero for me but will hopefully get better.
Saw a few minutes of Magnum P.I. and will finish one night this week. Magnum P.I. is still the show I most want to see this year. Guns, fast cars, Hawaii, beautiful people... What's not to like?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 12
Babe_Ruth Baseball 35
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4