2018 MLB Regular season thread

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Paul DeJong has had 3 homers in 2 days for the Cards. Love it.

Also, I second Millz's fuck yes on Holland.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
And how about Miles Mikolas blasting that home run today? That was crushed

I am also liking Ozuna...his bat is huge for our lineup

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
And how about Miles Mikolas blasting that home run today? That was crushed

I am also liking Ozuna...his bat is huge for our lineup
Absolutely crushed. Ozuna is paying off early which is really nice.

Glad to see Fowler got a hit and RBI today since his start has been so cold. He's a great guy but man what was he, @Millz - like 0/25 to start? haha

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeahhhh did you see his tweet? Repeating that he will get a hit haha

It was funny after Fowler drove in that run today he acted like he wanted the team to save the ball (like they do when rookies get their first hits...ie: Munoz)

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Yeahhhh did you see his tweet? Repeating that he will get a hit haha

It was funny after Fowler drove in that run today he acted like he wanted the team to save the ball (like they do when rookies get their first hits...ie: Munoz)
That's awesome, and I did see that Tweet. I love that he has a sense of humor about himself. Budweiser tweeted this after the game lol:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Saw a few minutes ago Edwin Encarnacion's inside-the-park homerun from earlier tonight. I legit thought he wouldn't make it to home plate! :p

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Saw a few minutes ago Edwin Encarnacion's inside-the-park homerun from earlier tonight. I legit thought he wouldn't make it to home plate! :p
That was crazy...I remember when Bengie Molina (or was it Jose?) hit one of those and didn't think he would make it either haha