2018 MLB Postseason

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yankees probably should send Melvin a thank you note for keeping his best pitcher over the last two months out of the game.

Sucks the Blue Jays are not in it again this season, however, I am looking forward to some of these match-ups. I am by no means a Cleveland fan, but I'm going to keep a close eye on Donaldson to see how he does. I do not really have a rooting interest, however, I would not mind if the Dodgers won it all.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since the Cubs royally tanked, I think I can stomach to watch this postseason. I am hoping for Colorado or Milwaukee...or hell even Atlanta in the NL. Just not the fucking piece of shit Dodgers.

In the AL it can be anybody but the Yankees or Red Sox....good news is one of them is gonna lose in the next round. I hope Cleveland goes to the Series. Just because. Houston is fine too.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
At this rate, the Braves might not even score a single point in this ALDS series against the Dodgers.

And to think that my brother was hoping the Braves would go to all the way to the World Series since he's going to Atlanta in a couple of weeks lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pedro Martinez bitching about Angel Hernandez is priceless. "Major League Baseball needs to do something about Angel. ... He's as bad as there is. That's a big reason why we're sitting here so late. ... Jesus Christ."

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was at Game 2 on Saturday. Hell of a game by Garrit Cole. I’m glad we ended our series yesterday. On to whomever we play next.
I really have a hard time seeing this team not going back-to-back. Man, what a roster.