• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2018 March Madness

Konshentz

Konshentz
Who's doing brackets this year?

What's your final four?

Just a place to discuss the tourney.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oklahoma and Alabama in the tournament is an outright joke.

Will definitely do a bracket. Not sure who my Final Four are right now.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm gonna probably watch a couple of games on Thursday while working but I got no idea who's gonna win. I'm not actively following college basketball to venture a guess on the Final Four.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I set up a group and compete in March Madness every year with the family. This year, like almost all others, I have yet to watch a single game. So it should go really well. Haha.

My final four is... Virginia, Villanova, North Carolina & Michigan State.

Excited for the fist 2 rounds of this.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
An IT person at my department runs one, and apparently, there are close to 200 people who participate every year. It’s only a $10 buy-in. Top three finalist get money.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just loss my first team in the tournament in my money bracket - NC State stunk the joint.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My final 4 is Kentucky, UNC, Duke and Villanova

Duke over UNC in the final

Took me about 5 minutes to do haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
I swapped Virginia for Arizona in my final 4 just before the brackets locked today. Hoping that move doesn't backfire on me. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 12
Babe_Ruth Baseball 35
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4