• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2018 Hell in the Cell

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So we've got Styles vs. Joe for HITC. It only makes sense that it would be the match taking place inside the cell.

In addition, I can also see Roman/Braun or Becky/Charlotte grudge match inside the cell, but I can't imagine that much hatred behind any other possible match.
Thoughts?

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Should only be 1 HIAC Match & that is Styles vs Joe. That has potential to be a very good HIAC match. Last real good one was Undertaker vs Triple H at WrestleMania 28.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Speaking of HIAC here is my Top 5 HIAC Matches of all time.

1. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels Bad Blood. Oct 5, 1997: The first ever HIAC match lived up to it's expectations & then some. It was as brutal as it can get. It had debut of Kane

2. Undertaker vs Mankind. King Of The Ring 1998: The most Iconic match of The Attitude Era which Foley took 2 of the nastiest bumps ever. How he survived both is beyond me. You can make case of this being number 1 but it isn't a easy decision

3. Undertaker vs Triple H End Of An Era Match WrestleMania 28. This had a great build all around & it was added with HBK as ref. Most Cell Matches are watered down now but this was better than excepted & one of the best Cell Matches ever

4. Triple H vs Mick Foley. No Way Out 2000: This build was very well done with Foley's carrer on the line. Match did not disappoint at all. It was good & very brutal

5. Undertaker vs Batista Survivor Series 2007: This was a very good built leading to this match where it was very good & brutal. It had return of Edge who would cost Taker the match

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Man, there are some HIAC that I really need to re-watch. Especially your #5 because I have zero recollection of it.

But the top 2 is undebatable. There can't be any others in those slots.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I can already tell HIAC this year will be a mixed bag, there will be some good ones (Becky vs Charlotte, Joe vs Styles) but I have zero desire to see Brie and Maryse back in the ring, even if I understand the storyline they're going with.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton inside Hell In A Cell should be most interesting. It is a given it is going outside & Hardy is going to do a Swanton Bomb from top of the Cell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great undercard, but that main event result blows.

Bring in another ref, and you keep the match going until one guy crawls over another guy. Or the guy's friends finally wake up and put him on the other guy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Styles and Joe have really great chemistry. Really happy that this feud will continue.

PPV was good. Hated mix tag match
Notice that was the first match where they didn't replay the finish?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 12
Babe_Ruth Baseball 35
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4