• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2018 Elimination Chamber

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Men's Elimination Chamber Match

Women's Elimination Chamber Match

Asuka vs. Nia Jax

Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Titus Worldwide

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Miztourage (Kickoff)

In addition, Ronda Rousy will be signing her contract tomorrow night. Are you looking forward to the show? Who do you believe will go on to win the Men's Chamber match and go on to Wrestlemania to face Brock Lesnar?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not toooooo excited because of how obvious it is Reigns is winning. Of course, if he doesn't? If Seth wins? I might lose my mind in happiness.

My picks are:

Reigns win the mens Chamber
Bliss retains and wins the womens Chamber
Wyatt over Hardy
Sheamus and Cesaro
Gallows and Anderson

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Not nearly as excited for the chamber as I'd like to be, but I feel that Cena will get screwed by undertaker somehow setting up Cena vs Undertaker maybe?

To the picks, I choose Reigns to win, Wyatt to beat Hardy only for them to have a rematch at Mania, Sheamus and Cesaro for the win. Not really fussed about the other matches sadly enough.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm looking forward to tonight, but assume that Reigns is going to win as predicted. However, after Monday's performance, I'm really hoping they pull the trigger on Seth Rollins and let him be the one to go to Mania and take the title back. Of course I'm always rooting for Balor too, but at this point I'd just enjoy him being in the IC Title hunt against the Miz instead of the rumored Braun. Braun is awesome, don't get me wrong.

Shooting_Palanx

I'm looking forward to tonight, but assume that Reigns is going to win as predicted. However, after Monday's performance, I'm really hoping they pull the trigger on Seth Rollins and let him be the one to go to Mania and take the title back. Of course I'm always rooting for Balor too, but at this point I'd just enjoy him being in the IC Title hunt against the Miz instead of the rumored Braun. Braun is awesome, don't get me wrong.
How long do you think till balor is back in the mainevent picture for the title? And do you think Braun will ever win the universal title?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
How long do you think till balor is back in the mainevent picture for the title? And do you think Braun will ever win the universal title?
1. I really can't guess, sadly. I wouldn't mind if he and the Club were moved to SD - I think he could be a champion there sooner with the current rosters. He has a lot of pieces to compete with in Braun, Brock, The Shield, etc. It irks me to death, because as the first Universal Champ he should get that chance to run with it as originally planned.

2. Yes I do think Braun will win it - Braun is a spectacle like Big Show so he doesn't need it as much as others, but he's so over that it would be odd to never give him the belt. I'd predict it happening within the next year.

Shooting_Palanx

1. I really can't guess, sadly. I wouldn't mind if he and the Club were moved to SD - I think he could be a champion there sooner with the current rosters. He has a lot of pieces to compete with in Braun, Brock, The Shield, etc. It irks me to death, because as the first Universal Champ he should get that chance to run with it as originally planned.

2. Yes I do think Braun will win it - Braun is a spectacle like Big Show so he doesn't need it as much as others, but he's so over that it would be odd to never give him the belt. I'd predict it happening within the next year.
I feel the same way with Finn Balor unfortunately, too much has changed for him to get a title shot anytime at this point and Vince refuses to let go of his golden boy lol Hopefully Braun wins it sometime in between mania and survivor series. Be good to get a monster heel run with the title.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Reigns beats Brock at Mania and maybe feuds with Seth after that

Shooting_Palanx

Anyone watching it live? My mate decided not to pay for the network this month lol yes I'm one of those moochers that uses other mates accounts haha

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yep got it on now

Good women's chamber match

nobody cares about Titus WOrldwide

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 12
Babe_Ruth Baseball 35
Babe_Ruth Hockey 39