2018-2019 NHL thread

It's just not fair to have Karlsson, Burns and Vlasic on one defensive unit. Their penalty kill may be the toughest in the NHL. They are so aggressive and generate a lot of really good short-handed attempts.
I have to admit, it's a lot of fun to watch. Haha.

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Edmonton is really ruining Puljujarvi. At this point would teams move heaven and earth for this former 4th overall pick? he's in limbo right now

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What an amazing comeback last night by the Canadiens. Jesperi scored his first two goals last night of his career. Domi broke the 4-4 tie late in the third period. Was not a beauty of a goal, but was a nice rush to score it. This team is definitely surpassing expectations early on.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Did anyone ever saw Habs starting season at 7-3-2? I know I didn't. I thought 3-6-3 at best. Team has new attitude & Julien & crew has adapted to new NHL. Makes you wonder if Galchenyuk & Pacioretty were the problem. Domi has played well. Kotkaniemi is the real deal. Gallagher is the heart of the team

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The thing ism I'm not sure if the Blues could afford him. Another thing to consider is since the Blackhawks are still paying him this year, and next season, they have to sign-off on any contracts for Quenville until he's no longer under contract with Chicago.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
So on January the 3rd the St Louis Blues had the worst record in the NHL.

Now? Now they've won 10 straight games and are in 3rd place in the division. It doesn't even seem possible.