2018-2019 NHL thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Flights to Windsor were really cheap, so I will be going to a Red Wings/Oilers game in Detroit at the beginning of November. I’m really excited to see McDavid in flesh. Cannot wait to see how fast he really is.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Flights to Windsor were really cheap, so I will be going to a Red Wings/Oilers game in Detroit at the beginning of November. I’m really excited to see McDavid in flesh. Cannot wait to see how fast he really is.
Rebecca's parents are coming to the States at the end of November and we're going to the Oilers / Blues game December something or other. So we can compare notes haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Habs vs. Leafs kickoff the season tonight. Like I mentioned before, I have no expectations this season. However, a Leafs/Habs game is almost always exciting. Habs third pick overall, Jesperi Kotkaniemi made the team and will be centering the second line. Leafs are very dangerous offensively. Price will need to be on top of his game if they want to stand a chance to win this game.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Leafs are intriguing as hell this year...loaded with offensive talent. I wanna see how that translates to the ice.