2018-2019 NHL thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Figured I would start this thread since preseason has started.

I have no expectations for the Canadiens this season. In all honesty, I think one more bad season would be great for this franchise. Lose for Hughes.

Even though they do not want to admit it, this team is rebuilding. There will be a few new faces this season since they traded away their captain and Galchenyuk. Domi is starting preseason has a C, which is surprising. Price will need to play out of his mind for this team to compete since they do not have a great defence.

Are you guys looking forward to the season?

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Blues hype is running wild around St Louis...we need to temper our expectations because getting excited about the Blues only leads to sadness and disappointment.

We must not forget Jake Allen is still the goalie here and he's already hurting. So that's great.

Sharks will finish as a 1 or 2 seed, embarrass their first round opponent, barely escape in the second round and fall in the West Finals.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know what the hell is going on with that Mark Stone story but Ottawa is in for a long, painful, atrocious season. Someone on Twitter said it could be 89-90 Quebec Nordiques level of mediocrity and I wouldn't even be shocked if that was the case.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
He wants to leave because the team is gonna suck. Can't say I blame him haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was the talk of hockey social media yesterday. I do not know what they were thinking with this new mascot. Personally, I do not believe it’s going to have a long run. Kids will be afraid of that thing.