2018-2019 MLB Hot Stove

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Blue Jays are still looking for their manager, however, two teams have named their new managers. David Bell the new skipper for Reds, Brad Ausmus now replaces Scioscia to become the new manager of the Angels.

Ausmus should do better the second time around. Having Mike Trout doesn't hurt

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am happy the Jays didn't hire Canadian Stubby Clapp to be their manager. Hopefully he's on the Cardinals staff this year since he's destroying teams in AAA. He's the best coach nobody knows about.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
O's are still busy firing people from their team instead of hiring a new GM/Manager... We're the Browns of the baseball world. (get it!?!)

Also, Manny cost himself some money on his upcoming mega-contract by being a total jackass during his tenure in LA. He had given up on a lot of that petty, childish crap recently and I truly thought that he turned the corner from punk to professional but clearly that's not the case.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Harper....Machado...maybe Kershaw. It'll be interesting to see where those guys land. I could see Machado staying in LA...Harper to Cubs, sadly, seems to be a fit. Kershaw stays in LA is my guess.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As for Harper, I can see the Red Sox, Yankees, Angels, Phillies, Cubs, Cardinals, Giants and Dodgers all being in the mix and driving the price way up.