• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2017 Wrestling Hall of Fame class *spoilers*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kurt Angle is going to be inducted in the 2017 Wrestling Hall of Fame. Not that it's not deserving, I just feel it came out of no where. None the less, I'm really excited about the news, and I wonder if this means he has another match in him?

And I wonder who will induct him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I figured the Rock would get in before Kurt but it's awesome to hear...provided he still is going to wrestle haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm really thrilled that Kurt will be inducted in the Hall of Fame. I think he learned about this just today and I don't even think he expected it himself. Still, so good to see that Kurt is finally coming back home.

As for the inductor, if they wanted to acknowledge his TNA past (he did spend most of his career there), I'd say that either Sting or Samoa Joe would induct him. But I wouldn't be shocked if Brock Lesnar was the one to induct Kurt Angle.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Also, apparently Rude and DDP are inductees this year?! I found that out yesterday. If that's the case, the class is already pretty stacked right now.

EDIT: Sorry, just learned both of them are rumoured. Not official yet.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
DDP and Rude would be good choices along with Angle...and apparently Beth Phoenix is all but confirmed as going in too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
DDP and Rude would be good choices along with Angle...and apparently Beth Phoenix is all but confirmed as going in too.
Kurt Angle would like Stone Cold to induct him in the Hall of Fame. That's the first person that came to mind, and it makes perfect sense. I really hope Stone Cold is the one that inducts. It's still early, but I'm really looking forward to the Hall of Fame this year.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Very happy about this one. This year's Hall of Fame is off to a very good start!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Finally official. DDP is getting inducted in the Wrestling Hall of Fame. So well-deserved, moreso for his post-wrestling career.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Overall, one of the most deserving and perhaps, the hardest working inductee ever. Truly happy for Diamond Dallas Page.

And like it or not, this year's class is turning out to be pretty good!