2017 Politics thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Impaired

Impaired Registered Member

2. EdgeHead

EdgeHead Registered Member

Seeing guys like Jeffrey Lord on CNN defending Donald Trump on a daily basis makes me want to vomit.

I know it's gonna be impossible for any sanctions going forward on any of his aides or anything about the Russia things and this is what frustrates me the most when I follow this whole situation. Everyone in the entire world - EVERYONE - can see that the guy is clueless and thinks he can obtain everything he wants the same way he negotiated real estate deals. He has no grasp whatsoever on what's going on around him. Steve Bannon is the master puppeteer and Trump supporters refuse to accept it.

But that makes it ever so sweeter everyday this administration proves to be the XFL of US presidencies.

3. Impaired

Sort of funny that the Trump guy who screamed "Lock her up!" about Hillary basically committed treason.

Meanwhile the right is silent on this and every issue plaguing the Donald and his circus show.

EdgeHead likes this.
  4. Impaired

Some NSFW language in the video.

I find myself agreeing with Arnold a lot these days. Sort of frightening.

5. EdgeHead

EdgeHead Registered Member

If anything, that circus of a press conference held by your President should make anyone of you who voted for him ashamed of yourself.

"The leak is real but the news is fake". HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

Also funny that he claimed having no business interests in Russia when he clearly tweeted a while back that there was a Trump Tower in construction in Moscow.

Ashamed of yourself, I tell you.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I'll tell you how it makes sense. Flynn had a phone conversation with the Russian Ambassador. That is true. That was also leaked and should not have been. The intelligence community works for the president, not the other way around. That leak was illegal. There is no transcript of the conversation, so the report that they discussed sanctions is fake, at this point, so is the claim he broke the Logan Act. So Trump is correct, the leak was real, but the reporting of the conversation is fake.

Which, by the way, was akin to Obama's statement to the ambassador he would have more flexibility after the election.

It's amazing how after 8 years of Obama MAGICALLY the Left cares so much about law and order.

Hilander likes this.
  8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

9. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

So your proof that he lied is Cummings saying he lied and a Tweet? Seriously?

Hilander likes this.
  10. Powerful

Powerful Registered Member