2017 NHL Playoffs thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thank you so much Penguins. Pittsburgh pretty much owned them last night but missed a lot of opportunities. None the less, I'm happy about this outcome. Now go win that cup, PK.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
You know something I hate? Like hate with a passion. Calling NHL teams that play in a city a Canadian or American team. They are not Canadian. They are not American. They are NHL teams that play in a Canadian or American city. Like a tweet I seen from some reporter... "Way to go Sens, you made Canada proud...". I am sure their captain was playing for Canada and the pride of Canada or the American Bobby Ryan was doing everything he could with a maple leaf on his heart. Give this nation pride a rest over sports teams that just play in a city. Get your pride on for Team Canada (Men/Women) not some Europeans playing for some cities team... /end rant

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
i'm just glad these annoying Sens are heading home. Is anyone really surprised? two very good teams made it with a bunch of great players.
Well, I don't think anyone expected the Predators to make the Cup Final. Should be a fun series between the two teams. The great Nashville defence and Rinne will have their hands full with Crosby, Kessel and Malkin.

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Well, I don't think anyone expected the Predators to make the Cup Final. Should be a fun series between the two teams. The great Nashville defence and Rinne will have their hands full with Crosby, Kessel and Malkin.
I didn't expect them either but i'm surprised their here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I don’t think yesterday’s outcome is an indication that the Penguins will run away with this thing. Rinne will definitely be better than what he showed yesterday. Also, the offside challenge replay is really starting to annoy me.