2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Pretty awesome you say?

It seems like Sid is pulling off an insane goal every season against the Habs.

Sharks with the longest winning streak in the league right now..... which means they will absolutely get blown out by the Blues tonight 6-2. Haha.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not a blowout, but the streak definitely came to an end. Oh well.
It was a good game. I think the Sharks were tired by the time the end of the third period came around though...they played the day before in Chicago, right? It just seemed like the Blues were all over them by the end. Aaron Dell and Jake Allen both let in a shitty goal in that first but after that both played extremely well I thought.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can someone explain to me how the Golden Knights are this good? Last night we lost to them in OT and I am thankful we gotta point outta it. They are such a good team...just flying around like maniacs. You read the roster and are like huh, what, there's not much talent here yet everyone is playing great. How the fuck does Karlsson have 41 goals?

Can someone explain to me how the Golden Knights are this good? Last night we lost to them in OT and I am thankful we gotta point outta it. They are such a good team...just flying around like maniacs. You read the roster and are like huh, what, there's not much talent here yet everyone is playing great. How the fuck does Karlsson have 41 goals?
It makes zero sense. Haha. They made fools out of so many analysts and fans (myself included). Curious to see how this team holds up in the playoffs. All I know is that is not the team you wanna draw in the first round.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
It makes zero sense. Haha. They made fools out of so many analysts and fans (myself included). Curious to see how this team holds up in the playoffs. All I know is that is not the team you wanna draw in the first round.
Yeahhhhh like Fleury okay, I get it, he's won multiple Cups. You can win with him but the defense especially...who? Brad Hunt is their 6th guy and he couldn't cut it in St Louis...he'd be like 8th on the depth chart here. Guys like Haula, Tatar, Neal, Perron...those guys aren't stars...they're role players. It boggles the mind.