• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The Bell Centre had its share of scary moments through the years; from Trent McCleary getting a puck in the throat, to Donald Audette almost losing a hand on the ice to Max Pacioretty almost beheaded by a freak body check by Chara.....Saturday night's incident with Philip Danault ranks right up there with them. He could've legit been killed if that puck had hit the right spot. Thankfully, he already had his hospital release but I'm not expecting him back in the lineup any time soon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Bell Centre had its share of scary moments through the years; from Trent McCleary getting a puck in the throat, to Donald Audette almost losing a hand on the ice to Max Pacioretty almost beheaded by a freak body check by Chara.....Saturday night's incident with Philip Danault ranks right up there with them. He could've legit been killed if that puck had hit the right spot. Thankfully, he already had his hospital release but I'm not expecting him back in the lineup any time soon.
I watched both live when it happened. I remember after Audette got his wrist cut by a blade, he ran to the dressing room and jumped to open the door and it was locked. Could not believe it.

Hoping for the best for Danault.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oookkk hockey is back tonight for the Blues, finally. Bout effing time.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
haha wow! that was sick

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Mirage General Discussion 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 46
Millz Hockey 289