2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Blues went into Pittsburgh and ruined the ceremony with a 5-4 OT win. It's a shame Allen didn't play better and we went to OT at all but we'll take the two points.

No Fabbri, no Steen, no Sanford, no Bouwmeester. no Berglund....any road wins until some of those clowns come back is a huge deal for us. Pietrangelo looking good with two goals.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sharks lost to the Flyers. Which is gross.

Marleau's two goals were definitely the highlight of opening night for me. Haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Pens are off to an amazing start to this season. Haha.

And Niemi is a fuckin' joke. Soooooo happy he's not a Shark anymore. Haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Carey Price was Carey Price last night. Montreal struggled defensively, but Price was there to help his defenceman'.

Daneault also saved the Habs bacon by scoring a short-handed goal to tie it up. Drouin played pretty well in his first game as a Canadien. He had the shootout winner with a beauty deke on Lehner.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
10-1 CHI over PIT? wtf happened?

Liking that I have Patrick Kane in both my fantasy leagues though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First Hockey Night in Canada of the new season. The Habs are playing the Capitals so Price will need to be on top of his game once again. I have some cold beers in the fridge. Really looking forward to the game.

Currently watching the Avs vs Devils - been a real entertaining game thus far.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That was one helluva stinker for the Habs tonight. Expecting Carey Price to bounce back big Sunday night vs the Rangers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Mirage General Discussion 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 46
Millz Hockey 289