• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Flames, Jaromir Jagr agree on one-year contract - Sportsnet.ca

Jagr to the Flames. Personally, I thought he would play in the Olympics then sign with a team in a playoff hunt. None the less, I am happy that he will play another year. Many young players on this Flames team that veteran leadership Jagr brings will definitely help them.

Really wanted the Habs to give him a chance.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently he rejected the Blues offer...which begs the question...wtf did we offer!!?? Cheap asses.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Apparently he rejected the Blues offer...which begs the question...wtf did we offer!!?? Cheap asses.
That's something that I'm wondering as well. And with Robby Fabbri out of the year & Alexander Steen out for a number of weeks again, they needed him badly.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's something that I'm wondering as well. And with Robby Fabbri out of the year & Alexander Steen out for a number of weeks again, they needed him badly.
Oh no don't worry, we got Scottie freaking Upshall back instead...idiots

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I just can't believe that Jacob de la Rose actually made the Habs team this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just can't believe that Jacob de la Rose actually made the Habs team this year.
I am excited to see how he does. I have always been a fan of his, and I think his speed can be a good asset to this team.

Oh, and Hockey is back tonight. WOOOOO!!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I am excited to see how he does. I have always been a fan of his, and I think his speed can be a good asset to this team.

Oh, and Hockey is back tonight. WOOOOO!!
I'm just personally hoping that they'll give a chance to Victor Mete to stick around all season. Even after David Schlemko is back in the lineup. The kid deserves that opportunity with how he played during preseason. He & Hudon were two of the few bright spots the Habs had during training camp.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Leafs destroyed the Jets last night. That team is crazy fast. Andersen played unreal; I think he’s the key to this team. That said, I still believe they need a top four defenceman.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Mirage General Discussion 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 46
Millz Hockey 289