2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow...maybe I should shutup about Karlsson haha

So the Blues....still in it but what an annoying loss on Saturday to Arizona. Thankfully the Avalanche lost Varlamnov and Erik Johnson and Gibson got hurt for Anaheim.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Montreal keep losing which is awesome. I desperately want them to get a top three pick in this year’s Draft - preferably the number one pick.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I have so little faith in Marc Bergevin that I'm convinced that even if we won the lottery, he would screw it up and not draft Rasmus Dahlin. That's how little confidence I have with anybody within Habs management.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have so little faith in Marc Bergevin that I'm convinced that even if we won the lottery, he would screw it up and not draft Rasmus Dahlin. That's how little confidence I have with anybody within Habs management.
I hear ya, however, there's no way in hell he would not draft Dahlin if he had the first overall pick. He's the McDavid/Matthews of defenceman.

The Sharks are heading towards the playoffs ass first. Yay! Ugh. Lost to the friggin' Stars.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Blues can still make it, just need to win. Chicago sucks and we get them for the next two games but they're gonna be coming for blood and keep us out.

Not like we'll do much if we make it anyway...just would be nice to make it

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jake Allen needs to fucking go. What a shitty performance last night. I could have legit stopped 2 of those shots, they were that bad.