2017-2018 NHL Regular Season thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hockey starts in a couple of week’s time. The Canadiens open their season against the Sabres, and then they have a tough doubleheader against the Capitals and Rangers.

The new buzz in town is the young Jonathan Drouin. Since he is a French Canadian, he’s getting a lot of attention. He will have a lot of pressure on his shoulders because of it, but I believe he will be able to handle it. I cannot wait to see him on the ice.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I am definitely excited for hockey to come back. Sharks should be pretty decent. It'll definitely be weird seeing Marleau in a new uniform. Look forward to catching a few extra Leafs games this year.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am excited although not too excited that Steen, Bouwmeester and Sanford are all hurt already

Konshentz

Konshentz
Who will lose to them first, though? That's what I was asking. No doubt they'll lose game #1. I imagine they'll lose a ton of games. Haha.

I say they start their history with a 12 game losing streak. Haha.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Who will be the first team to lose to Vegas in the regular season? Any predictions?
I'd be totally fine if they lost all 82 games this season. They're talking a lot of shit on Twitter for a team who'll end up dead last in the league this year.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Yeah, saw that this morning on Twitter. Gonna be a bit emotional in Dallas when they'll open their season this week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Mirage General Discussion 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 46
Millz Hockey 289