• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2016 Survivor Series

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We already have Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar.

I wonder who is going to accept Dolph Ziggler open challenge. That really has my interest right now.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Something strange I saw today:

Chris Jericho is booked for Survivor Series but yet, as I saw the touring schedule for Fozzy in Europe, they have gigs throughout the Survivor Series weekend, including on Survivor Series day. I'm now wondering if a certain Architect won't take out Jericho to take his spot while Kevin Owens idly watches, being the straw breaking the camel's back in their friendship...

As for Ziggler's open challenge, I'm thinking either Sami Zayn or Rusev. Either way, the one not challenging Ziggler will probably end up the 5th guy on Team RAW.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Result: Lesnar via Pin

Team RAW Men vs. Team SmackDown Men
Result: Team Smackdown

Team RAW Women vs. Team SmackDown Women
Result: Team Raw

Team RAW Tag Teams vs. Team SmackDown Tag Teams
Result:Team Smackdown

The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn
Result: Miz

Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto
Result: Kendrick via pin

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
My picks:

Sami wins the IC Title

Kalisto beats Kendrick and thus the Cruiserweights go to Smackdown.

Team SD Live wins the Womens match, Becky, Alexa are the last 3, with Bayley trying to make a comeback from down 3-1.

Team Raw wins the 10 Team Elimination Match: I'll say New Day, Enzo and Cass survive.. Revival debuts to attack New Day, setting up a match at Roadblock in a month.

Team Raw wins the Brand Supremacy match, Owens, Rollins, Reigns are the surviving 3.

Lesnar beats Goldberg and this match is gonna be awful .

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll go:

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Result: Lesnar via Pin

Team RAW Men vs. Team SmackDown Men
Result: Team RAW

Team RAW Women vs. Team SmackDown Women
Result: Team SmackDown

Team RAW Tag Teams vs. Team SmackDown Tag Teams
Result:Team RAW

The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn
Result: Sami Zayn

Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto
Result: Kalisto via pin

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Let's see:

-Brock Lesnar over Goldberg. Expecting Shane O Mac to pay Brock a visit during the match.

-Team Smackdown LIVE Men over Team RAW Men. Also expecting AJ Styles to do something to almost cost his team the match, pissing off The Undertaker in the process

-Team RAW Women over Team Smackdown LIVE Women. Charlotte's PPV streak is too important for WWE to have Team RAW lose.

-Team Smackdown LIVE Tag Teams over Team RAW Tag Teams. The New Day usually lose non-title matches so I can see Heath Slater & Rhyno go over in this one with their team.

-The Miz over Sami Zayn to retain the Intercontinental Championship. As much as I want Sami to win it, WWE's track record with wrestlers in hometown/ home countries isn't stellar.

-Brian Kendrick over Kalisto to retain the Cruiserweight Championship and the Cruiserweight sticking with RAW. With the 205 Live show coming up, I'm not expecting WWE to drastically change things for them. They'll need the Cruiserweights to fill some time on RAW.

(I swear @Babe_Ruth that I didn't see your picks until I made mine lol)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm curious to see how Strowman will be booked in this match. They want him to look strong, but also I don't believe he will be the last man standing.

GDig84

Registered Member
Here we go......

Sami Zayn vs The Miz: Sami Zayn wins the title

Brian Kendrick vs Kallisto for the Cruiserweight title & the winning show goes to the winning brand: Kallisto wins & everyone moves to SDLive

Team Raw Vs Team SDLive (women):
Team Raw wins with Bailey & Charlotte

Team Raw vs Team SDLive (tag team) :
Team Raw with New Day

Team Raw vs Team SDLive (men) :
SDLive wins with AJ Styles

Goldberg vs Lesnar: Goldberg wins. I would be surprised if he returned to lose. (Lesnar should win)

I have no interest in that main event at all.

Brody

Here we go......

Sami Zayn vs The Miz: Sami Zayn wins the title

Brian Kendrick vs Kallisto for the Cruiserweight title & the winning show goes to the winning brand: Kallisto wins & everyone moves to SDLive

Team Raw Vs Team SDLive (women):
Team Raw wins with Bailey & Charlotte

Team Raw vs Team SDLive (tag team) :
Team Raw with New Day

Team Raw vs Team SDLive (men) :
SDLive wins with AJ Styles

Goldberg vs Lesnar: Goldberg wins. I would be surprised if he returned to lose. (Lesnar should win)

I have no interest in that main event at all.
My predictions Zayn, Kalisto, RAW Women, SmackDown Tag Team, RAW men, Goldberg

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That stuff with Strohman was fantastic, from his dominance, to the RKO, to Shane's dive to Ellsworth getting in the way.

Overall, that was a great match. They went on for about an hour.