• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Not sure whether to say the Kings are in trouble or that they have the Sharks right where they want them. Going down 0-2 at home is no bueno though.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
GM2SJLA2-1001.jpg

Another great REGULAR SEASON STAT...

Martin Jones vs. his old team: 3 - 1 - 1

Martin Jones vs. his old team after those plus first two games of post-season series: 5 - 1 - 1

And of course, that is 2 more road wins for the NHL's best road team during the REGULAR SEASON

Now the only question is how is it going to affect them when they go back to "Flakefan USA" (San Jose)

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Steve Mason probably allowed the shittiest goal in playoff hockey history. Jesus Christ, was that a deflating moment for the Flyers on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Glad the Caps won last night.

Blues vs. Blackhawks Game 3 is in Chicago this afternoon. I'm pumped for it but also stressed haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was offside. I am a stupid Newfie after having a 2.5cm tear to my brain and even I seen it was offside. Listening to Darren Pang cry like a baby was good thou...

Also these playoffs suck... when does all games get shown on a more neutral broadcast? So stupid watching homer networks...
Did you just talk shit about Darren Pang? :O He's the nicest man ever and best announcer too. I have literally never heard anybody say anything negative about that man.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
And ugh I wish the Hawks fans would STFU during the Anthem. I hate that so much.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
lol that the call the refs somehow missed on Chicago in game 1 IS called on the Blues in game 3.

The fix is in.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Did you just talk shit about Darren Pang? :O He's the nicest man ever and best announcer too. I have literally never heard anybody say anything negative about that man.
Echoes hates his "drive". I have to admit, it's not the most easy to hear voice either. Plenty of guys out there that WON'T get tiring after about the 2nd period.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pang once said on TSN that Subban is playing the "white" way instead of saying "playing the right way"

Hated him ever since. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm not a big fan of Pang announcing and analyst. But, he does seem like a very nice person.