• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Konshentz

Konshentz
Predictions:

Stars over Wild in 5
Hawks over Blues in 7
Ducks over Preds in 6
Kings over Sharks in 6

Caps over Flyers in 5
Rangers over Pens in 6
Islanders over Panthers in 6
Wings over Lightning in 7

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
These are Vegas odds to win the cup:

Washington Capitals 4/1
Los Angeles Kings 7/1
Chicago Blackhawks 15/2
Anaheim Ducks 8/1
Dallas Stars 8/1
Pittsburgh Penguins 9/1
St. Louis Blues 10/1
New York Rangers 16/1
San Jose Sharks 16/1
Florida Panthers 20/1
Tampa Bay Lightning 20/1
Nashville Predators 25/1
New York Islanders 25/1
Minnesota Wild 28/1
Detroit Red Wings 33/1
Philadelphia Flyers 33/1

Konshentz

Konshentz
Only 25 more minutes until the greatest 2 months in all of sports starts. Caaaaan't wait.

I want every series to go 7 games. Haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Blues in 6.

There are other teams playing too? I have tunnel vision today, lol.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
They bumped the Sharks clear off all TV channels. For some reason, they see fit to feature the Warriors on both the main Comcast channel and ESPN. Annoying. This part of the country sickens me. I get if they want pre-game live right up until the moment of the Shark game start, but not two channels playing the same game. That's just fucking insulting. Maybe it's a misprint though. Or maybe someone will wake up on the TV scheduling at the last minute. Don't know.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sharks play tomorrow.

I guess the goalie situation wasn't a game-killer for the Pens. Probably helps that The King got hurt.

Nice to see the Bolts win, even if I have the Wings in our bracket challenge.

And now time to watch the Blues choke win.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The Bolts winning is always a plus, they're my second-favorite team. Beating the Red Wings though? Makes it extra sweet haha.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Weak. Guess it's too much to cram all those games on the same day. Warriors still have 2 channels for one game. Be glad when that shit's over (me no likey basketball so much right now). Lightning took first game against Wings. Yay. That's one down. A whole rest of bracket left to fail.