Hockey 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not a Pittsburgh fan. But to me they were the most deserving team to win this year. They were a dominant team the second half of the season.

Oh, and Phil Kessel gives the big FU to Steve Simmons.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
4th title for PIT, right? All of which came on the road? That's kinda annoying for the fans I'm sure but I'm also sure they dont really care as long as they win

Congrats to them

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if the Penguins will now try to trade Fleury since they have a pretty good netminder in Murray. He’ll definitely be expendable.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Would you be shocked to see the Maple Leafs make a play to get Fleury during the offseason? I wouldn't. Or they could wait next season to put him available in the expansion draft for Las Vegas. Vegas wouldn't mind an experienced netminder for their inaugural season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Penguins would ask for a couple of young prospects in return, and I’m not sure the Maple Leafs are willing to trade those at the moment, especially since most of these players have been playing in the minors with each other for a bit and have great chemistry.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Once the playoffs began I had Pitts vs St. Louis (beating Sharks). Close. I really only seen competiton from Wash for Pitts with then way they closes the season off. Tampa surprised me.