• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2016: Places you wish to visit / have visited

thealigator

Registered Member
A new year can mean a lot of different things for a lot of different people. One of the things I wish to do this year as said in another thread is to visit more places. I already plan to Visit somewhere new this weekend and wish to visit a friend in Nottingham who I have not seen in some time and I have never actually been there.

What are your travel plans? Do you have anywhere in mind and how many places would you like to visit?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’ve done a new Baseball stadium every summer for the last two years, and I plan to continue the tradition this summer. Last summer I visited Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park, and the previous summer I went to Camden Yards. Not sure where I’ll be heading this summer yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
My list is pretty small. I have a few concerts lined up in Maine and New Hampshire. I'd like to hit up Montreal for the film festival again. My sister is really trying to get me out to Japan before she comes homes but if not, I'd visit her in North Carolina. That's about it. And who knows, maybe even Patriots game at the end of the year.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd like to get out to Colorado or Utah this summer since I haven't been out there in several years, but there are some other places I'd like to go as well. Definitely looking to head west this year since I did a big trip to the east coast last year.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've visited Barcelona and Cuba for the first time this year. Thinking of going to Prague this summer to celebrate a friend's birthday, and maybe Romania in Fall. I've never been to either. I make it a point to go somewhere new every year and now that I'm open to visiting Spanish speaking countries (I made a rule not to go until I can make basic conversation in Spanish, which I achieved last year), so many countries to choose from!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
This year I visited Spain for the first time ever. I was in Salamanca for Spanish language studies and I really like it. I hope to visit it again later this year.

I wish I could visit the States as I"ve never been there, but I know it won't happen this year.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've visited Barcelona and Cuba for the first time this year. Thinking of going to Prague this summer to celebrate a friend's birthday, and maybe Romania in Fall. I've never been to either. I make it a point to go somewhere new every year and now that I'm open to visiting Spanish speaking countries (I made a rule not to go until I can make basic conversation in Spanish, which I achieved last year), so many countries to choose from!
And in just a few days, travel plans completely changed. Just booked my tickets to Dublin. It'll be my first time in Ireland (even if I have Irish roots). And for autumn, it'll most likely be Chicago for an epic mom and sisters reunion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this says 2016, but I’m going to start saving for a trip to San Francisco that I plan on going next summer – for about a week. I’ve always wanted to go to visit the ballpark and Alcatraz, but there a lot of bunch of other things I want to check out while I’m down there.