• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

2016 NFL Draft thread

Impact

V.I.P.
Bradford can go suck a dick. I'm glad we drafted a QB even if we don't get to see him play this year. At least I hope we don't see him this year. Let him sit back and learn for a year, hell I'll take watching Daniel for a year if Bradford really is going to be a little bitch. Gotta be better than when I've had to see Sanchez play.

Nothing really to mention on the Eagles draft due to giving up so much. I was kinda pissed the Cowboys got Elliott. I think Jerry finally realised that not just anyone can run behind that line huh?

TheAngrySportsGuy

Registered Member
Bradford can go suck a dick. I'm glad we drafted a QB even if we don't get to see him play this year. At least I hope we don't see him this year. Let him sit back and learn for a year, hell I'll take watching Daniel for a year if Bradford really is going to be a little bitch. Gotta be better than when I've had to see Sanchez play.

Nothing really to mention on the Eagles draft due to giving up so much. I was kinda pissed the Cowboys got Elliott. I think Jerry finally realised that not just anyone can run behind that line huh?

Well, the left for dead, Darren McFadden rushed for the 4th most yards in the league last year and started like 8 games. So, I would say anyone CAN run behind that line. And remember, that was with slugs at QB who can't throw the football (Cassel) or can't throw it accurately (Weeden, Moore).

I think what Jerry Realized is with an all world back, the offence can be ELECTRIC! Elliott is far more talented than Murray. We'll see if it translates. I loved the Eagles trades, because even if WEntz is great, it wont be for a few years and the Eagles have no picks to get better. They'll be last place in the division the next couple of years....and that's probably all Romo has left. The Cowboys are getting Romo, Elliot and Dez added to the offence from last year. It's going to be scary good....it'll be a game of keep away.

With all that said, the Cowboys have a very weak D, especially for the first 4 games. There will be NO pass rush. The secondary gets back the best player they have as well....but it's still going to be bad. We'll see what happens. If Romo stays healthy, I see a division title.