• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome 2015 Wrestler Records / Fun Facts

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
As always I keep track of wins / losses / draws for every wrestler who competes on RAW, Smackdown, NXT, PPV, Superstars and Main Event. Instead of just posting all the records I thought I'd just put some fun facts that I saw...

Most wins: Roman Reigns with 75 wins
Most losses: Adam Rose with 54 losses
Most draws: Roman Reigns with 6 draws
Most PPV wins: John Cena, Seth Rollins & Neville with 8 each (NXT specials counting as PPV's)
Most wins on RAW: Roman Reigns with 31 wins
Most wins on SD: Roman Reigns with 37 wins
Most wins on NXT: Baron Corbin with 17 wins
Most wins on Main Event: Titus O'Neil with 17 wins (random eh? haha)
Most wins on Superstars: Kalisto with 12 wins
Most successful title defenses: John Cena with 19 defenses

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm somewhat surprised that Baron Corbin has the most wins on NXT. I know they fed him a lot of jobbers but some of the top faces seem to win constantly.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with that.

Finn Balor was 2nd best with 13 wins (he had 7 wins on NXT specials so that makes a huge difference)

Samoa Joe had 11 wins while a few people had 10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The only other stat that surprised me is Kalisto -- granted I don't watch that show, and tag team wins factor in. But I think it says something that WWE has been liking him for longer than we think as far as recent prominent victories go.